Q: it will start but wont move

it first acted like the transmission was slipping than it just quit moving it will start but wont move it will jist rev like its in neutral and i looked at the drive shaft and it doesent look like it was turning eather idk what is wrong

Pull the transmission fluid dipstick and inspect the fluid level and condition. Good fluid should be a pinkish color. If the fluid is brown/black and/or has a burnt odor to it, the transmission clutches may be worn to the point of not being able to put engine power to the wheels.

In rare instances, changing the transmission fluid and filter may help. It might be best to have your transmission diagnosed prior to doing that, as any number of components, such as the torque converter or solenoids within the transmission could have failed. Have the unresponsive acceleration problem inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.