Q: It wants to stall when I step on the gas

If I try to move it right after cranking it wants to stall. but if I drive it a little or let it warm up it smooth's out

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1994 Mazda Miata to stall when you step on the gas. The most common sources would be the fuel pump, coil, spark plugs, fuel filter, throttle body, throttle linkage, or a coolant temperature sensor. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car dying when gas is pressed problem and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. It wants to stall when I step on the gas