Q: It turns over but wont start

It's sending out the codes p01599,p0622,p0730,and p1810 can any of these stop my 01 saturn l200 from starting up

A: Hi there: Although most of these codes are...

Hi there:

Although most of these codes are related to transmission sensor or component issues the first one, P0159 indicates that you have an O2 sensor failure. Typically this type of error will impact engine efficiency, it's hard to say whether or not it will cause the car not to start. The best way to determine what's causing your Saturn to not start, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.