Q: It sometimes shakes while driving.

It doesn't always do this, but sometimes as I'm driving and the car shifts into 2nd. The car will start shaking it feels as it comes from the engine bay area but I shakes the whole car. It stops when I was off the gas. When I re-apply the gas it doesn't shake again. My check engine light isn't on when the car is started, but it comes on after a bit of driving. Sometimes it comes on as the car starts shaking or before it shakes. The code it gives is for a bad 02 sensor. Other than that shake the car is perfect

The shaking you are describing is likely related to the intermittent fuel being supplied to the motor as a result of the faulty O2 sensor. As you may know, the oxygen sensors which are part of your emissions system read exhaust gases to determine whether or not the appropriate amount of oxygen is present in the exhaust. Based on this reading, this information is relayed to the car’s ECU which then makes a determination as to whether or not to add more or less fuel to the engine. When too much or too little oxygen is present, this will cause check engine light to come on. Too much oxygen may be present in the exhaust gas due to things like an exhaust leak, a vacuum leak, a faulty mass air flow sensor (causing a lean fuel condition) or faulty fuel injectors. Too little oxygen may be present in the exhaust gas may be caused by things like a clogged air filter, a failing mass air flow sensor (causing too much fuel to be introduced to the motor), bad fuel injectors or a clogged catalytic converter. When the O2 sensor is not working properly, this will cause false readings to be relayed to the computer causing inaccurate adjustments to be made to the intake and fuel system in your engine. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your emissions system.

3. It sometimes shakes while driving.