Q: It said reduced power engine

The truck that have no pick up and go no passing gear it seems like he could go as high as 50 did it drop back down to 49 he made it home this morning from work but it kept saying reduced power engine

The electronic throttle on vehicles are capable to limit the throttle opening when the engine computer has problems in one or more of its major systems. You should have the computer tested for stored codes that will give you the code to pinpoint test and find the reason the throttle is limited. You may have something as simple as no brake lights but will be indicated in the tests done.

3. It said reduced power engine