Q: It's on running on 4 cylinders and it has all new coils and plugs

No fire on 4578

A: The first thing to look at is to make sure ...

The first thing to look at is to make sure the 4 and 5 coil wire connections or the 7 and 8 coil wire connections are not crossed. The wire colors for the #4 coil is pink with light blue stripe wire, #5 should have an orange with yellow stripe, #7 white w/pink stripe, and #8 white w/red stripe. If you check these and they are crossed, then they should run okay after switching them. If they are connected okay, then further power testing will need to be done. If you want to have this looked at by an expert mechanic, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the firing issues and perform the needed repairs.