Q: It's not moving what's wrong?

My car turns on revs but when I put it into drive or reverse and try to move it will turn off

A: Hello there, a few common faults will cause...

Hello there, a few common faults will cause your 1994 Honda Civic to shut off when you push the gas pedal. The most likely faults are the fuel pump, shift linkage, Idle air control valve, fuel filter, vacuum leak or a crankshaft position sensor. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car shuts off when you drive and make any repairs required to restore proper function.