Q: It's not moving what's wrong?

My car turns on revs but when I put it into drive or reverse and try to move it will turn off

3. It's not moving what's wrong?

Q: My battery light came on out of nowhere and I started smelling smoke.

This may suggest a failing voltage regulator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much...

Q: My car will crank but not start - 2003 Honda Civic

A number of components can cause a crank/no start condition. The engine control unit (ECU) is going be the first place to look for engine rotation. If the crankshaft/engine speed sensor is faulty, the ECU will not send a signal...

Q: I have a vibration in the center of my truck from 55-80 mph

If the driveshaft was rebuilt, I would first check to be sure that the shaft is balanced AND true. The biggest problem though is identifying a facility with the appropriate CALIBRATED equipment and knowledgeable staff. If you can identify a...