Q: It's not moving what's wrong?

My car turns on revs but when I put it into drive or reverse and try to move it will turn off

3. It's not moving what's wrong?

Q: Q: Car cut off while driving and won't start.

Hi there. It sounds like the throttle position sensor or the throttle pedal position sensor is not working properly. Check both the sensors harnesses and make sure that they are plugged in. Look for any broken wires or corrosion. If...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the cruise control speed?

Once you set the cruising speed in your car, you can adjust it up or down depending on your needs. There are several ways to do this: Press the +/resume button to speed up Tap the +/resume button to...

Q: My car is very loud when accelerating and smokes when running, stops immediately when the car turns off.

The problem sounds like you have an exhaust problem. You may have a broken pipe or bad convertor and is rattling in the exhaust. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect and diagnose the problem for you.