Q: Pops and idles rough, stalls out

Start it up runs rough backfires pops n jerks

3. Pops and idles rough, stalls out

Q: Vehicle rumbling at low speeds

The rumbling at low speeds may be coming from a tire. The squealing noise at full turn is most likely a serpentine belt for your power steering pump that needs to be adjusted or replaced. The sagging rear suspension could...

Q: Q: Why is my power steering fluid leaking?

The first thing to do is to make sure the fluid is full in the power steering reservoir. Since you recently replaced a lot of components in the system I would recommend cleaning the area that is wet with fluid...

Q: why does my motor move side to side when the truck is running ??

An engine that moves side to side in the engine bay can be commonly caused by defective motor mounts. If the motor mounts wear out or break, they will not be able to properly secure the motor in the engine...