Q: Pops and idles rough, stalls out

Start it up runs rough backfires pops n jerks

3. Pops and idles rough, stalls out

Q: Q: Hole in gas tank

It is never good to have a hole in the gas tank. The gas tank in your vehicle is plastic so it should only be replaced with a new tank. There are some tank repair kits available that would allow...

Q: Q: Ignition

Hi there. Unfortunately, we're not able to post images in the Q & A; which is why purchasing a service and repair manual for your Honda Odyssey would be very helpful in explaining how the ignition system works and is...

Q: Brake lights not working in a 2001 Ford Ranger

Hello. Determining the problem with your truck tail lights requires testing the light switch to ensure that there is power going to it, and power also coming out of it when the switch is turned on. Then, it's a good...