Q: It make a loud noise when I am driving and act like it don't won't to pull

It act like it don't won't to pull and when driving its make a loud noise

Hi there. We might need more information from you to accurately determine what’s going wrong with your 2007 Cadillac SRX. However, if you’re hearing a loud noise coming from the engine compartment and the engine feels sluggish, it could be caused by low oil in the engine, a loose vacuum line or the exhaust system having a hole that needs to be repaired. If you would like to get this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the noise and pinpoint any corrections that need to be made on the car.

3. It make a loud noise when I am driving and act like it don't won't to pull