Q: It just stopped running and it's not a fuel problem I know that much

I was driving it down the street and it just turned off it is not a fuel problem something electronical I'm guessing

Hi there. When your car starts and runs fine, but then all of the sudden it shuts off and is unable to start again, it is typically due to an ignition system component that has broken. Sometimes the crankshaft or camshaft position sensor is the source of this issue. However it could be a coil or distributor problem. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. It just stopped running and it's not a fuel problem I know that much