Q: It is very hard to put my car into gears been told it needs to be adjusted

I would like to know why car so hard to put into gears now been told to adjust it underneath shifter

This may suggest the transmission synchros may be wearing out. Your transmission has small gear synchronizer rings that help to move the transmission in and out of the various gears. When these begin to wear out, you may notice it hard to shift in and out of gears as you describe. You may also occasionally hear a bit of a grinding sound when trying to shift from gear to gear. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your transmission.

3. It is very hard to put my car into gears been told it needs to be adjusted