Q: It is not the radiator or hoses, so could it be waterpump?

I recently replaced my radiator and lower hose it seem to fix the problem, until today i was driving and antifreeze leaking and spraying, cant tell from where. Doesnt seem to be the hoses or cap. It has been a week since i changed out both parts. Dumbfounded now. Could it be the waterpump or heater core? Doesnt make sense for it to be spraying or leaking. Help!

Yes, it is possible for the water pump to leak externally. There are also other components, such as the thermostat housing, that can develop leaks. Typically, if the heater core is leaking, you will see liquid coolant on the floor of the passenger cabin. External leaks are typically pinpointed by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. It is not the radiator or hoses, so could it be waterpump?