Q: It is dying when I make a right turn

The car stalls and dies when I make a right turn, usually when I am making a rolling turn. When I am stopped such as at a traffic light, it usually doesn't do it.

A: How is your fuel level when this happens? I...

How is your fuel level when this happens? If your tank is very low, all of the gas in the tank may be shifting to one side and starving the fuel pump for a moment. This is enough to cause a stall. Whether the check engine light is on or not, if there is a fault code stored in the computer it will be able to be picked up by a scanner. A nearly clogged idle air control valve or faulted camshaft or crankshaft position sensor may offer similar symptoms. An experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to diagnose your vehicle's shut-off issues and suggest any repairs necessary.