Q: It is a Skoda Rapid, equivalent to Volkswagon Vento, 1.6L Diesel. Error P2425

It is a Skoda Rapid, equivalent to Volkswagon Vento, 1.6L Diesel. A check engine lamp is turned on. A local mechanic says a wire in the system has a break. A scan shows an error P2425. Can you guide me where exactly I have to look for damaged wire?

Hi there:

Although the Skoda Rapid is similar to the VW, it has many differences that are not compliant with US automotive regulations. As such, we aren’t able to work on this vehicle. However, the OBD-II error code P2425 is related to the EGR system. If you review the article posted here it will give you a few ideas to bring to your mechanic or to work on independently.

3. It is a Skoda Rapid, equivalent to Volkswagon Vento, 1.6L Diesel. Error P2425