Q: it has no power at all

My daughter came home from work. When she got ready to go back to work. She put the Key in the switch and when she turned the Key to start everything went dead Tried charging the battery but once she turned the switch it lost all power again.What could be causing the problem. Keep a check on all fluids and they were all good. Please help.thank you.

Hi there:

Some times when the battery has run it’s course, it can’t be recharged or even jump started. This typically occurs when it’s starting to get colder outside; when cold cranking amps on the battery have worn out. It’s possible that there are other electrical gremlins, such as a starter relay or battery terminals that are damaged; so in order to find the exact source and get your daughter’s 2004 PT Cruiser back running again, contact one of our local mobile mechanics to complete a vehicle is not starting inspection. This will allow them to correctly diagnose the problems, so that the right repairs can be made.