Q: It has a shimmy at about 45-50 mph

The truck has a shimmy when going about 45 to 50 mph

3. It has a shimmy at about 45-50 mph

Q: Q: Car Won't start

If you haven't checked all the fuses yet, I suggest checking fuse #26. It powers up the fuel injectors and the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). I'm also suspecting the crankshaft position sensor (CKP). That needs to be tested. Listen to...

Q: Engine vibrates when aircon is on and vibration increases specifically in traffic

Hey there. The "vibration that goes on and off" is likely the compressor cycling on and off - this is by design. However, the fact that this seems to have a pounding noise with it, is most not common for...

Q: How far must my heat gauge rise? 2002 VW Golf

Hi there - auto manufacturers, as an informal standard, design operating gauges to align the needle in the middle of the gauge. This should be "90" on your gauge I believe (Celsius). This would suggest that your thermostat is not...