Q: It has a shimmy at about 45-50 mph

The truck has a shimmy when going about 45 to 50 mph

3. It has a shimmy at about 45-50 mph

Q: Passlock reset on 2002 Chevrolet Impala

Unfortunately the dealer is oftentimes the only place that can perform services such as this. This is due to the fact that specific scan tools are required in order to reset certain systems.

Q: Car's electrical completely dies at first crank. Battery is brand new and has been tested at 505 amps.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Electrical issues like this can be tricky. The first thing you should try is starting the vehicle with another battery. Pull a known good battery from another vehicle, and try it in your car...

Q: Why would me 2002 Honda CR-V make a squealing noise when hitting the gas

Hello. This noise can come from a few different things. You are right that most of the time it is caused by a failing or loose belt. If the belt is loose then it may be the tensioner that is...