Q: It has a bad miss and back fires sometimes I have changed the spark plugs and fuel filter what else could it be

It has a bad miss I have changed the plugs and the fuel filter still missing what else can I try it is a 1992 bmw 325i

Hello there, it is very common to have a misfire fault as vehicles age and go up in mileage. The most likely cause would be the ignition coils, fuel pump, fuel injector, MAF sensor, oxygen sensor, or a wiring fault. If you need some assistance with this, consider enlisting a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose your misfire fault and perform any repairs required.

3. It has a bad miss and back fires sometimes I have changed the spark plugs and fuel filter what else could it be