Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101780-ijcncrjs:173:8

Q: It cranks will not start

It will crank but not starting up in replaces the camshaft shaft potion sensor also the heater core after that it will not start I don't no what it can be in it bought the crank sensor it will be put in tomorrow but I don't no if it's that I need help

A: Hi there. If this started right after these...

Hi there. If this started right after these parts were replaced then it may be a defective crank sensor, but I would definitely look at the work that was done to replace the heater core. It is possible that something was disconnected or pinched when the work was done causing an electrical issue.

I usually install a scan tool to see if the computer is powering up and then test for power at the fuse box and from the ignition switch. It can be the crank sensor as that is a common failure on this vehicle. It concerns me the most that this occurred right after the heater core was installed as there are plenty of circuits that could have been affected during the install.

If you need to have this crank no start condition checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this problem.