Q: It cranks doesn't start new batteries, oil pressure switch new pmd, new injection pump. new alternator, new glow plugs.

I changed all the main parts about 6 months ago when suddenly the truck stoped and when i crank it it keeps turning over i thought it was the pmd so i bought a new one then i bout oil presure sensor then battires and nothing

Hello.

A crank but no start condition can be caused by many things. A few common causes are a faulty crank position sensor, or issues with the fuel system. The crank position sensor is used in the engine’s fuel calculations, and in some cases it’s failure will disable the engine.

It may also be possible that there is issues with the fuel system that are preventing the engine from running. If the fuel pump or injectors have an issue the engine may not run correctly, or at all. It may also be possible, for either case, that the issue may be wiring related.

I would start by trying to determine if the engine is getting fuel and then going from there. If you need assistance with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you in order to diagnose your starting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.

• It cranks doesn't start new batteries, oil pressure switch new pmd, new injection pump. new alternator, new glow plugs.