Q: Heat does not blow warm air

My car fan blows perfectly.. It does not blow heat. BURRR. Everything else works good

3. Heat does not blow warm air

Q: My Oil Pressure Light blinks when I come to a stop. What's wrong?

This is likely a sign of low oil pressure, which is usually caused by a leak or low oil levels. I would start by checking your oil to be sure the oil level is at the appropriate capacity. You should...

Q: Car loses speed while driving.

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight. Also, check the connections from the alternator to the battery. If the power wire from the alternator is loose, then the battery light will come on and...

Q: Bolt on bottom of transfer case. 2001 Dodge Ram 2500

Hello - I would consult a service manual on your transfer case problem if possible, but basic guidance would be: the "bullet" would go back in first, followed by the spring, followed by the '"bolt". Examine the "bullet" - one...