Q: is this cheap to maintain and is it reliable

just wondering if this is worth 2,000 or less to buy, maybe 1,500? just had twins so i got 3 girls and we travel to shop, so would this be a good choice for the price and kms, and is this a reliable type of vehicle or is it known to break down alot? ...single, unemployed, stay at home mom wondering thanks.

A: Any vehicle at that mileage could begin to ...

Any vehicle at that mileage could begin to be a risk. The reliability at that age shortens greatly, and you are likely to have numerous small problems. I would say 1500 is a little high for a vehicle of that year and mileage. Check craigslist and look for vehicles known for reliability in that price range. Some examples are Hondas or Toyotas. Some of their sedans would have enough room for you and your children.