Q: Is this car worth buying?

2007 subaru impreza had front end damage and now is a salvage title. Owner bought from a body shop that fixed it. Says it has no problems right now daily driver. Slight cosmetic issues. Going for 3000. How should i check for frame damage? What should i look out for?

As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. When a car has been wrecked there are often times many hidden problems that may not be noticeable visually such as frame damage, alignment problems or internal engine damage. If you are serious about buying the car, I would suggest having an expert from come to the location of the car to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.

3. Is this car worth buying?