Q: Is this a reliable car from what you've encountered? Common repairs?

Common issues with car?

3. Is this a reliable car from what you've encountered? Common repairs?

Q: Q: I was thinking about buying a 2000 land rover discovery and read a few reviews. Maintenance and gas mileage were the to biggies.

If it's reliability and low maintenance you want, you'd better look past the Land Rover. It's a shame, because they are really cool cars, but they are very expensive to maintain and are prone to failures. As much as I...

Q: Car shaking after Coil and Spark plug change

Hi Kevin. OBD-II error codes don't always tell the entire story or provide the exact reason for an engine misfire. In fact, most error codes have 5 to 10 possible sources, which can be misread or assumed is a specific...

Q: Problems or issues with the porche panamera

As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times...