Q: Is this a practical, long term vehicle for a family?

Would this vehicle be a money pit in up keep?

3. Is this a practical, long term vehicle for a family?

Q: My car has an oil leak and a gas smell, could this be an emissions issue?

The oil leak may or may not be relevant. But if you are smelling gas in the exhaust, something is probably making that side too rich. It could be a misfire, but you would have misfire codes for that. It...

Q: Q: How do I disable the automatic door locks?

When your vehicle eclipses 15 mph, all of the doors will automatically lock. If you want to disable the automatic door locks, you will need to take your car to a dealer, and they will disable the automatic locks for...

Q: 2008 Land Rover LR2 se. Over heating after cooling fluid was up in the day before. The car took almost 2galons when heated.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a coolant leak of some kind such as a failing water pump that may be leaking or potentially the beginning of a blown head gasket that may be causing the coolant to...