Q: Q: Is this a battery issue ?

The other night I went to start my car and it wouldn't even turn over , it wasnt even trying , no sound or anything. The lights and radio worked in the car but the car itself wouldn't start . I had my friend give me a jump and it started no problem . It's been 3 days now and I've started my car probably six times and it's been completely normal . Can someone tell me if its just a battery issue ? Or why that would happen and then run completely normal ?

Your battery needs to be tested with a digital battery tester to analyse the cold cranking amps of the battery. You should have at least 600 CCA. Unless you have any aftermarket equipment like alarms or stereos, it should be about time for a battery change after 3-4 years. If the battery tests fine then pay a shop or tech for a parasitic draw test on the electrical system. A certified mechanic will be able assist you with running the necessary tests to pinpoint your battery problem.

3. Q: Is this a battery issue ?