Q: Is there anything I might can do for about a week until I get the funds to replace my idle control valve

Falling dead at red lights and stop signs and even driving down the street

Hi there. The idle control valve is one of those systems that either works or it doesn’t. This means, that there really isn’t anything you can do to reduce the symptoms. In fact, it’s probably a good idea to park the car until you’re able to have this part replaced.

3. Is there anything I might can do for about a week until I get the funds to replace my idle control valve