Q: Is there any way to see the battery percentage on a 2005 Toyota Prius?

I am interested in buying this Prius, but I need to know what percentage the battery is at before I buy it. How do I do that?

Hi there. A hybrid battery does not indicate a percentage of lifespan unfortunately that can be checked by a car owner in most cases. It’s probably best to refer to your owner manual to see if there is a procedure notated in the manual indicated by Toyota, as to our knowledge, this needs to be completed by a professional mechanic.

3. Is there any way to see the battery percentage on a 2005 Toyota Prius?