Q: Is there any relation between the sparks plugs not changed and affecting the valve cover

Is there any relation between the sparks plugs not changed and affeting the vavle cover

A: Hello. The spark plugs should not have any ...

Hello. The spark plugs should not have any direct relationship to the valve covers. If there is a leak going on in the valve covers then the leaking oil can affect the spark plugs and cause a misfire, but as for the spark plugs causing any issues with the valve covers, this simply does not occur. If you find you are needing to replace your spark plugs, a certified technician from YourMechanic can do this at your home or office at the convenience of your schedule.