Q: Is there any relation between the sparks plugs not changed and affecting the valve cover

Is there any relation between the sparks plugs not changed and affeting the vavle cover

Hello. The spark plugs should not have any direct relationship to the valve covers. If there is a leak going on in the valve covers then the leaking oil can affect the spark plugs and cause a misfire, but as for the spark plugs causing any issues with the valve covers, this simply does not occur. If you find you are needing to replace your spark plugs, a certified technician from YourMechanic can do this at your home or office at the convenience of your schedule.

3. Is there any relation between the sparks plugs not changed and affecting the valve cover