Q: Is there a specific exhaust manifold type/shape/brand I should be looking at ?

I am looking for a exhaust manifold online because mine is cracked, I have a friend who will replace it. Is there a specific type/shape/brand I should be looking at ?

Hello there, a cracked exhaust manifold is a common problem with your 2007 Dodge Caliper. When looking for replacement parts the best bet is always a OEM part, or an aftermarket OEM replacement. These labels mean the part is meant to be an exact replacement for the original part that functions and fits just like the original. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to obtain the proper part and make any repairs to your exhaust manifold.

• Is there a specific exhaust manifold type/shape/brand I should be looking at ?