Q: Is there a special way to bleed breaks

I'm not getting fluid on the rear passenger and front drivers side. Fluid is full. Is there a special way to work the pump or actuator? I am not familiar with either, but have read that each side is regulated by one or the other.

You likely have a cross proportioned valve system from the master cylinder. The two lines coming from the master cylinder should go the ABS system and be LF/RR and RF/LF. To determine if you have a bad master cylinder, you can loosen both lines slightly (1/2 turn) and have someone press on the brake pedal and ensure fluid is coming out. If not, I would suspect an ABS module issue.

Bleeding the brakes should be similar on this vehicle as any other brake system as far as pressure bleeding goes. If you need help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to bleed the brakes for you.