Q: Is there a problem with my tires?

One of my tires makes a weird rumbly sound when I drive- my husband thinks there's a bubble or something in one of my tires. How do I know which tire has the issue so that I know which one to replace? Replacing all 4 tires is not an option and they all look find from the outside.

Sometimes tires may produce a rumbling sound and bumpy feel when they have not been rotated. You should make sure to rotate your tires every 5000 miles or less. I would recommend that you have the tires rotated at every oil and filter change so that you are on a routine. You can check for a lack of rotation yourself by running your hand over each tire’s surface, first in one direction and then in the other. If it feels rough in one direction and smooth in the other direction, then rotating the tires will wear the tires back even and they will last longer between replacements. You can also have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, check out your noise problem, or just for a lack of tire rotation, and rotate the tires as needed.