Q: Is the ignition switch cylinder interchangeable between the 99 Eclipse GS and the 2000 eclipse.

Is the ignition switch cylinder interchangeable between the 99 Eclipse GS and the 2000 eclipse. I have lost my key for my 99 and the ignition switch cylinder needs to be replaced anyway. I have a 2000 Eclipse Spyder GT that I have taken the motor and transmission out of in order to put into my 2001 Eclipse Spyder GT. I have the key for the 2000 and was wondering if I were to take the ignition switch cylinder out of the 2000 would it fit into my 99

3. Is the ignition switch cylinder interchangeable between the 99 Eclipse GS and the 2000 eclipse.