Q: Is the camshaft position Sensor "A" circuit low (Bank 1 or Single sensor) a expensive repair

Is the camshaft position sensor a circuit low Bank 1 or single sensor expensive to repair

For the information that was given, there could be an issue with the camshaft position sensor

There could be an issue with the starter.

There could also be an issue with the battery.

Or the engine main harness could have a break in the wiring to the camshaft position sensor. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your engine before replacing any parts.

• Is the camshaft position Sensor "A" circuit low (Bank 1 or Single sensor) a expensive repair