Q: is one or more glow plugs not working

When I'm driving the car if I accelerate it feels like the car is misfiring but if I get up to speed slowly it's hardly noticeable but then accelerate and the same again feels like misfiring car starts without any problems

Diesel engines are equipped with glow plugs to assist with cold starting. Diesel fuel is a bit thicker in cold weather and can make the engine difficult to start. The glow plugs warm the diesel fuel as it enters the engine to thin it out and help the vehicle start easier. Glow plugs play no role in engine performance once the vehicle is started. Since diesel engines do not have an ignition system(spark plugs, ignition coils,etc), they rely on proper fuel supply for each cylinder to fire properly. A misfiring diesel engine may have restricted fuel injectors, restricted fuel filters, or a failing fuel pump. Have a certified technician look into the misfiring condition as soon as possible. Continued misfiring can damage the engine.

3. is one or more glow plugs not working