Q: Is my sub system causing parasitic draw since it's connected straight to the battery?

Battery draining overnight, tested battery/alternator/starter nothing bad all got perfect readings.

If you suspect that there is a parasitic power draw, from any vehicle circuit, you can place an ammeter in series with the circuit and after the circuit is commanded off, read the power flows in amps, if any power is present. If you desire, you can request that a Mechanic use the factory wiring diagram, and test any faulty circuits, segment by segment, until the parasitic load is found. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Is my sub system causing parasitic draw since it's connected straight to the battery?