Q: Is my problem the timing belt is worn?

Have a knocking noise in idle. Car drives but when going uphill I lose power and there is a backfire in the carburetor.

3. Is my problem the timing belt is worn?

Q: Q: Fuel not reaching engine.

The fuel pump and filter may be getting to the injectors but if the injectors are not opened then it would not start unless you sprayed starting fluid into the intake. The injector not opening means the crankshaft sensor is...

Q: No crank, No start, Lights bright, No interior accessories.

The problem sounds like you have a problem with the ignition switch since everything that only works with switch on does not have power. Check the ignition switch and connector and replace the switch and connector if needed after inspected....

Q: Why would I have an intermittent spongy brake pedal on my 1999 Chevrolet Suburban

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by the master cylinder failing internally. If you have replaced it with a new one then that should not be the issue. If you used a rebuilt master cylinder then that may...