Q: Is my clutch safety switch broken?

I have a problem i have a drain on my battery and i am able to start my car with out pressing the clutch would that be the clutch saftey switch

3. Is my clutch safety switch broken?

Q: Idles issue after warm up.

The idle control valve is the most likely cause and is the most common of problems with the vehicle for a low idle problem. You may also need to clean the throttle body and its passages with the idle control...

Q: Transmission and Electrical Issues

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle has multiple concerns. The transmission "whirrrrrrrr" sound could be a ring and pinion noise caused by incorrect gear contact if, the noise is heard in all forward gears. Changing the...

Q: Clutch pedal not connected to cylinder rod.

Hi! That is a Jeep issue I have not seen with my own eyes. It makes me think that there may be a misalignment between the pedal and the pushrod. Possibly a worn bushing on the pedal allowing it to...