Q: Is my clutch safety switch broken?

I have a problem i have a drain on my battery and i am able to start my car with out pressing the clutch would that be the clutch saftey switch

Hello. These 2 problems should not be related. A clutch safety switch stuck in the "pedal depressed position" (or a switch that has been unplugged and a wire connected across the 2 terminals) will allow starting without depressing the clutch.

The drain on the battery can be identified by doing the following: with the ignition off and key removed, connect an ammeter to the positive (red) battery cable, observe the current drain (likely less than 1 amp). Then remove each fuse one at a time, check to see if the current drain has dropped to near 0 then reinsert the fuse.

This process should identify the faulty circuit in most cases. A mobile professional mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your location to inspect the battery for you and replace/repair the failing component.