Q: Is my car worth keeping based on the mileage? 2003 Lexus RX300

I have had my Lexus for about two years now, and it hasn't given me any problems. I am pretty up to date on the oil changes , and regular maintenance. My Question i, based on the mileage is the car with keep and working on?

Hi there - despite being a "1st year model", this vehicle has an excellent reliability reputation. If you have kept yours up, and it sounds like you have, no reason to cast it aside. Make sure the timing belt gets changed on designated intervals, along with continuing your regular maintenance, and you shouldn’t have too many rude and expensive repair shocks. Happy motoring!