Q: Is my AC compressor good or bad?

I put 2 can of r134a into low pressure to see if compressor clutch is turning nothing no turn and no pressure on gage

Does it mean compressor is bad or connection to clutch is bad

You must have a massive leak in the system if you put in two cans and still nothing registers on the gauges. The entire system should be full if you put in two cans. For this issue I would suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, with the correct gauges and leak test equipment to diagnose your A/C for leaks. If you have no refrigerant in the system the compressor will not turn on at all, this is why you should have the system leak checked.