Q: Is maintenance costly for a 6 year old jeep?

Looking to trade in my 2016 corolla for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler because it's my dream car but I've heard maintenance on this car will empty my pockets so I just wanted to know if this is true.

Hi there. While it’s true that service and maintenance on a Jeep is much higher than your 2016 Toyota Corolla, it may not be extravagant. It will depend on how well the Jeep has been maintained as to what additional maintenance costs are needed. You might want to check out the service schedule for your vehicle by clicking this link or having a professional mechanic complete a pre-purchase car inspection before you make the investment.

3. Is maintenance costly for a 6 year old jeep?