Q: Is it worth to fix if radiator blew and there appears to be white milky stuff "cloging" the engine?

We we're driving uphill when we noticed smoke coming from the engine. My husband said the radiator blew the cover that used to be on it has just blown off he said the hose was broken will you try to start it up the next day and it wouldn't turn on at all that's when my husband noticed some White gunk in the engine and he said it might be clogging the engine.

3. Is it worth to fix if radiator blew and there appears to be white milky stuff "cloging" the engine?