Q: Is it worth to fix if radiator blew and there appears to be white milky stuff "cloging" the engine?

We we're driving uphill when we noticed smoke coming from the engine. My husband said the radiator blew the cover that used to be on it has just blown off he said the hose was broken will you try to start it up the next day and it wouldn't turn on at all that's when my husband noticed some White gunk in the engine and he said it might be clogging the engine.

A: The overheating of the engine has blown the...

The overheating of the engine has blown the head gaskets and most likely has done major engine damage. The bearings may have seized from running with the oil and coolant mixed. The engine may not be able to be overhauled and may need to be replaced. If you want to have this verified, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the smoke and starting issue.