Q: Is it worth buying it for 800 even with a broken control arm?

I am trying to buy a 2005 dodge stratus for 600. It's been in an accident and the wheel is bent. The control arm is broken. Would i be spending more to repair it than I am spending on buying it

A vehicle of this age will require some maintenance and repairs if they have not been kept up with over the years. Since the vehicle was in an accident, there may be other damages unknown at this time that will need to be fixed as you drive the car. If the impact was strong enough to bend or brake a suspension part, there will be much more damage to the car that will have to be fixed on top of regular maintenance. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer inspection of the vehicle and perform a pre-purchase car inspection for you to point out any problems the vehicle may have before you make your decision.