Q: Is it worth buying a rebuilt vw jetty or any rebuilt car

Is worth buying a rebuilt car?

A: When it comes to a rebuilt titled car, you ...

When it comes to a rebuilt titled car, you never know what happened to the car to cause the insurance company to total the car. After the car is totaled, then the insurance company sells the car to an independent body shop or re-builder that will take the car to a state that allows these rebuilds. The shop will then make the car look as good as they can on the outside so inspectors will give them a rebuilt title.

The problems may not be fixed 100%, and in most cases, I have seen many incomplete repairs that can make the vehicles unsafe to drive. I have seen entire cars cut in half with a different front and back from two different cars and welded together. I am not saying the car you want is bad or that the rebuild was not done correctly, but only saying that you should beware of the possible lemons out there.