Q: Is it the fuel pump?

I was wondering why my truck acts like it wants to turn off when its in park but when I put it in drive cause its driveable and put my foot on the gas it won't accelerate at the correct speed the fastest I can go is like 10-30 miles it has a brand new alternator and I replaced the fuel pump in 2015 what should I do?

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. In some extreme cases. this can also be caused by a clogged catalytic converter. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Is it the fuel pump?