Q: Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Can I put a lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a Subaru BRZ?

3. Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Q: I now have a donut on and my AWD light flickers and my steering wheel jerks.Its normally during acc but can happen randomly.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The spare tire on your vehicle does not have the monitoring systems the rest of the tires have. The spare will not input wheel speed sensor and other data to the computer. This is...

Q: Clutch whining and the car stalls when the clutch is in - 2013 Subaru BRZ

Hello. There are 2 possibilities for this whining: the clutch throwout bearing (as you suggest) or the pilot bearing. If either of them are failing, they can both whine or cause a rotational noise, and they put additional drag on...

Q: How many miles per gallon does my car get?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Maximum fuel economy is typically in the 45-65 MPH range. Above 65 MPH, fuel economy falls off dramatically due to wind resistance. Below 45 MPH, engine gearing is not conducive to maximum efficiency but...