Q: Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Can I put a lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a Subaru BRZ?

Hi Michael. Thanks for the question today. I have a saying that pretty much applies to this question - "Anything is possible with fabrication..." The question is, how much fabrication would you be willing to complete. Anytime you swap motors from one manufacturer (like Subaru to Lamborghini for example) you’d have to complete wholesale changes to virtually every mechanical component on the vehicle - from transmission, to gear ratios, steering and suspension components, brakes and especially electronics. We tend to stick to OEM service, maintenance and repair tips - so we’re really not best suited to really dig deep into your question - so you might want to consult with a professional high-performance fabricator for advice on specifically what you should do.

3. Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?