Q: Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Can I put a lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a Subaru BRZ?

3. Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Q: Can I install a LT1 engine and a T56 transmission into a Subaru BRZ?

Hi there. This application would not be possible without some significant fabrication and full system alternations being completed. If you're going to consider any engine upgrade, stick with the same size and motor mount configuration - as it will have...

Q: My catalytic converter is gutted, with no engine lights on. Is this bad for performance?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The catalytic converter is there to remove certain emissions like CO and NOx before your exhaust is pumped into the environment. While this is the practical and "environmentally responsible" thing to do, your vehicle...

Q: How do you turn on 'horn beep' feature when using the remote in 2017 corolla

Try to hold down the lock button for 5 seconds and while holding it down also press the panic button once. Try this and see if it does the trick? If not then look in the owners manual for remote...