Q: Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Can I put a lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a Subaru BRZ?

3. Is it possible to put a Lamborghini Aventador’s engine on a brz?

Q: How can I best research the cause of smelling burnt oil from under the hood after drives over 20 miles?

If oil from the engine compartment is vaporizing, due to high heat, or "burning", the source of the leak is typically near or onto the hot exhaust manifold(s). There is also a possibility of hydraulic fluid, such as power steering...

Q: Can I install a LT1 engine and a T56 transmission into a Subaru BRZ?

Hi there. This application would not be possible without some significant fabrication and full system alternations being completed. If you're going to consider any engine upgrade, stick with the same size and motor mount configuration - as it will have...

Q: I accidentally tapped the battery with a wrench and it sparked. now car won’t start, it doesn’t click, and radio won’t start.

Fuses and fusible links may have opened due to the short circuit. Inasmuch as the vehicle does not start, the simplest thing to do is diagnose the starting circuit first as, in the course of that, other fundamental failures (for...