Q: Is it possible to change the system to the polish language?

Is it possible to change the system to the polish language?

3. Is it possible to change the system to the polish language?

Q: Hi I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 and it turns over but I can't get it to start.

Hi, thanks for writing in. You will first need to scan the computer and check for any codes stored in the computer. Your computer should have codes stored if there is problems with the camshaft sensor or mass air flow...

Q: I accidentally put E85 gas in my 2017 Toyota Corolla. My check engine light came on the next day. Have I done irreparable damage?

You most likely will just need to drive it until you are low on fuel and refill with correct fuel and then have the check engine light codes cleared. Or you can have the fuel sucked out and refilled with...

Q: Car loses power going up hill

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend checking the mass air flow sensor as this is a commonly known part that can cause this kind of loss of power. This regulates the air intake into the fuel injection and...