Q: Is it possible to change the system to the polish language?

Is it possible to change the system to the polish language?

3. Is it possible to change the system to the polish language?

Q: Why would my speedometer drop to 0 in my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe

Hello. Typically when the speedometer just stops working like that it is due to a failure in the vehicle speed sensor. If the sensor is failing or if it is making a poor connection then the speedometer will act like...

Q: Acceleration issues, overheating.

Overheating may cause a number of issues with the vehicle including loss of power, depending on the severity. Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a...

Q: Car started sputtering while in traffic, felt like it was losing power and there was a gas smell coming in the car, what happened?

Hi Pedro. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible things that can cause these symptoms. The most common would be that you have a mass air flow sensor that is clogged with excessive carbon deposits, a vacuum...