Q: Is it possible to change petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5

my car engine has 6 cylinders and fuel consumption is high.is it possible to change the petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5 to reduce fuel consumption

3. Is it possible to change petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5

Q: Reversed jumper cables and now car won't start even with a new battery.

A number of things may have occurred when the jumper cables were reversed. The battery cables themselves may be fried and require replacement in order to start the vehicle. The PCM or the main computer in your vehicle may also...

Q: How to get my front tire off? 2006 Toyota Corolla

Hello - the big nut in the center of the wheel holds the hub and wheel onto the axle - don't remove that! If the wheel doesn't want to come off after removing the 3 or 4 small bolts or...

Q: Q: Trouble shifting

Hi there. Over time, the components that connect the shifter to the gearbox will wear out and eventually break. A certified technicians would be able to remove the gear box to inspect the linkage and replace anything that has been...