Q: Is it possible to change petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5

my car engine has 6 cylinders and fuel consumption is high.is it possible to change the petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5 to reduce fuel consumption

3. Is it possible to change petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5

Q: My car weak to start , battery & alternator ok, I put fuel injector cleaner today, some emissions smell exterior, what can it be?

Hello there. Many different faults can cause your 2000 Honda Accord to be slow to start. The most common fault is the battery. If the battery has been load tested and ruled out, there are other possibilities. Other likely faults...

Q: My engine is overheating.

Hi there. Check the condition of the coolant and see if its full and new. I recommend putting a new radiator cap on and putting in a new thermostat. Once a thermostat is introduced to the atmosphere after being submerged...

Q: Metal-rubbing noise from back-left tire area

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Saturn LS. The ball joint and the lower control arm work together in connection with the alignment of your car. When either of these two components are not working correctly or...