Q: Is it possible to change petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5

my car engine has 6 cylinders and fuel consumption is high.is it possible to change the petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5 to reduce fuel consumption

3. Is it possible to change petrol nozzles from 2.0 to 1.5

Q: Hard shifting between lower gears

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Saturn LS2. This sounds like a common symptom of a transmission valve body not working correctly. The valve body of a transmission directs traffic when it comes to hydraulic fluid in...

Q: Doors will not lock - 2011 Toyota Camry

There is an electronic window motor module that operates the power windows and locks. Sometimes these can and will fail causing intermittent operation as you describe. This can also happen when wires short or are pinched. Many vehicles have wires...

Q: Engine code P0325.

Hello, p0325 is a code for a Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction. There is either a sensor fault or the wiring for the sensor to the engine control unit is shorted or has an open circuit. The first thing to check...