Q: Is it possible that it had to do something about the brake inspection and change oil done? How severe the warning is?

Check Advance Trac warning stays on while driving after I had my maintenance service and brake inspection done

Hi There, It is possible that during the brake inspection one of the wheel speed sensors was disrupted on your vehicle. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or be disrupted (as in your case), which can cause them to send false signals to the ECU resulting in the traction control light coming on as you have described. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system.

3. Is it possible that it had to do something about the brake inspection and change oil done? How severe the warning is?