Q: Is it possible for someone to guide me in the process of wiring a car from scratch?

I think I asked a similar question before but here goes. I have a 1989 project car I'm working on. At the moment I'm trying to install a wiring harness that I took from a different 1989 camaro (they look very different tho) but I was wondering if I was possible for someone to guide me or help me in installing it? I have the repair shop manual and all the wiring diagrams but I'm having difficulty understanding. Thanks in advance.

3. Is it possible for someone to guide me in the process of wiring a car from scratch?