Q: is it possible for some one else to have the key to start my ignition

I parked facing forward. When I got out of work my Jeep was in the same parking spot but it was parked crooked and on reverse!! Scary I don't have spares. I had my key in my pocket the whole time. Could some one have a key to steal it! Obvious should I switch ignition?

If you do not have a spare key then it is possible someone else does have one. If you suspect someone has a key to your car, then talk to the dealer to get a different key lock cylinder and key made. Note your mileage when you park it and when you get in it to see if it was driven.

• is it possible for some one else to have the key to start my ignition