Q: is it possible for some one else to have the key to start my ignition

I parked facing forward. When I got out of work my Jeep was in the same parking spot but it was parked crooked and on reverse!! Scary I don't have spares. I had my key in my pocket the whole time. Could some one have a key to steal it! Obvious should I switch ignition?

If you do not have a spare key then it is possible someone else does have one. If you suspect someone has a key to your car, then talk to the dealer to get a different key lock cylinder and key made. Note your mileage when you park it and when you get in it to see if it was driven.

3. is it possible for some one else to have the key to start my ignition